VARICOSE VEIN TREATMENT: COVERED BY MOST INSURANCES
Offering laser and CLARIVEIN, the minimally invasive varicose vein procedure designed to ablate unwanted varicose veins. The procedure is done in office with minimal discomfort, and individuals are able to resume normal daily activities following the procedure.
We encourage you to set up a FREE SCREENING: CALL 302-482-2035 or simply schedule lower leg ultrasound to see if you will benefit from the procedure.
ABOUT VARICOSE VEINS:
Varicose veins may not cause any pain. Signs you may have with varicose veins include:
- Veins that are dark purple or blue in color
- Veins that appear twisted and bulging; often like cords on your legs
When painful signs and symptoms occur, they may include:
- An achy or heavy feeling in your legs
- Burning, throbbing, muscle cramping and swelling in your lower legs
- Worsened pain after sitting or standing for a long time
- Itching around one or more of your veins
- Bleeding from varicose veins
- A painful cord in the vein with red discoloration of the skin
- Color changes, hardening of the vein, inflammation of the skin or skin ulcers near your ankle, which can mean you have a serious form of vascular disease that requires medical attention
Our treatments will not only help resolve the unwanted sight of your bulging veins but allow decreased swelling and discomfort so that you can participate in the activities you want….and show your legs!